24/01/09

'Cause i miss u



Look into my eyes - you will see

What you mean to me

Search your heart - search your soul

And when you find me there you'll search no more

Don't tell me it's not worth tryin' for

You can't tell me it's not worth dyin' for

You know it's true

Everything I do - I do it for you

Look into your heart - you will find

There's nothin' there to hide

Take me as I am - take my life

I would give it all - I would sacrifice

Don't tell me it's not worth fightin' for

I can't help it - there's nothin' I want more

Ya know it's true

Everything I do - I do it for you

There's no love - like your love

And no other - could give more love

There's nowhere - unless you're there

All the time - all the way



Tenho saudades de ter todo o tempo do mundo para nós dois, agora parece-mos um casal de meia idade que já está junto à tanto tanto tempo que mal comunicam.

Tenho saudades de mim quando estou contigo e de ti quando estás comigo